Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

Here's a delicious recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from a blog called The Cook's Collection.

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


These were quite a bit of work, but well worth it. I made them the night before and did the final rise in the refrigerator overnight. I drizzled a little glaze (see recipe) on top after I baked these rolls, but might omit it or try a cream cheese glaze next time. The recipe glaze was a bit too sweet for my family's taste.

Pumpkin is a brilliant addition to cinnamon roll dough. I usually think the cinnamon roll dough is a little bland, but the pumpkin dough had an amazing flavor. This recipe is definitely worth filing in the "special occasion" box! I can't wait for a holiday or brunch when I'll have an excuse to make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment